10mm Siniat BluClad Cement Fibre Board
Suitable for external sheathing, direct render and other textured finishes.
Fibre cement board
2400mm x 1200mm
2-3 Working Days
Speak to an insulation expert:
Get in touch with us over our LIVE CHAT or 02038839057
10mm Siniat BluClad Cement Fibre Board
Siniat Bluclad is a cement fibre board suitable for external sheathing, direct render and other textured finishes. The board has outstanding dimensional stability making it ideal as a substrate for a variety of thin coat polymeric renders. Bluclad is available in a standard 10mm thickness and has a textured surface for rendering.
10mm Bluclad is a high performance fibre cement board for external applications. Its main use is to provide a good, stable surface for a direct render facade – smooth or textured.Its range of uses are:
- Render carrier board on timber or metal frames for non-ventilated or ventilated façade systems
- Render carrier board for the thermal upgrade of existing masonry walls
- Carrier board for brick slips for ventilated façades on timber or metal frames
- Render carrier board for external ceilings Bluclad has a heritage of over 25 years and is a tried and tested carrier board for contractors and installers.
Weight: 14.2 kg/m
Thermal Conductivity: 0.2W/mK
Thermal Resistance: 0.05m2K/W
Fire Rating: A2(Limited combustibility)
Usage: Direct render External
Edge: Square Edge
The Bluclad construction boards give a good, stable surface and adhesion which, with the weber.rend MT multi-coat render system, provided a clean, simple aesthetic finish for the properties.
KEY PERFORMANCE FEATURES
Siniat Bluclad is beneficial for designers and specifiers because it:
- Has a BBA Certificate with the Weber rend MT system
- Does not require time-consuming joint treatment before rendering
- Is CE certified and approved by major European render manufacturers
- Has an Environmental Product Declaration available according to ISO14025
- Has limited combustibility, suitable for high performance fire resistant façade systems (A2-s1, d0)
- Improves the impact resistance of the façade for high traffic areas
- Improves the sound insulation of the façade
- It is not system-bound, so accessories can be freely selected
- Is not affected by mould and is resistant to rodents, termites and other insects
-Easy to cut, work and decorate
-High dimensional stability
-BRE Global certificate no. 057/99
TECHNICAL STANDARDS & CERTIFICATION
- BS EN 12467:2004, Category B, Class 3
- Manufactured in Europe to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification
- CE declaration in terms of the European Construction Projects Directive which guarantees conformity to standard NBN EN 12467 “Fibre-cement flat sheets”
Board dimensions: 2400x1200x10mm
• It is a calcium silicate board reinforced with fibre
• It is beige in colour and exhibits on its surface shiny particles of mica crystals visible on both sides. The smooth, unprinted side is for render application – the textured side is on the reverse.
- VENTILATED FAÇADE SYSTEMSON TIMBER FRAME
- NON-VENTILATED FAÇADE SYSTEMS ON TIMBER FRAME
- THERMAL UPGRADE OF EXISTING MASONRY WALL
- BRICK SLIP CARRIER BOARDFOR FACADE
- VENTILATED FAÇADE SYSTEMSON METAL FRAME
- NON-VENTILATED FAÇADE SYSTEMS ON METAL FRAME
If you have questions about 10mm Siniat BluClad Cement Fibre Board please call us on 02038839057! You can also text us back in our live chat.
Please find all datasheets in PDF & BROCHURES section.
Bee with us!!
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!
All delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket and are dependent on the products Scottish Highlands & the Islands where additional shipping charges will apply.
Please note that not all products will incur an additional delivery charge to the Scottish Highlands & the Islands – this is based on the costs from the manufacturer, distributor or courier providing shipping on our behalf. If your delivery address is in the Scottish Highlandsand Islands, a member of our helpline team will contact you prior to processing your ordershould an additional delivery charge apply.
While we make every effort to ensure orders are delivered by the date required, we cannot guarantee availability from the manufacturer or the manufacturer's delivery schedules.
Any variation to web delivery date given will be advised to you by email or telephone. If we are unable to make delivery because access is not possible, we reserve the right to make a failed delivery charge.